Impact Partnerships at GiGi's Playhouse: Benefits of Corporate Giving
GiGi’s Playhouse advances impact for individuals with Down syndrome and the community by connecting families and businesses. Through marketing, volunteerism, and charitable giving — corporations and local businesses can impact:
Estimated discretionary spending of MILLIONS of families in the disability community exceeds $200 billion per year. We all work, eat, drink, shop, play, and more!
- DID YOU KNOW: the collective number of individuals and families with disabilities actually make up the largest minority group in the world?
Connect with MILLIONS of families and households locally, regionally, or nationwide via GiGi’s Playhouse social media, events, and programs.
- Annual Network Facebook Fan Reach: 12,000,000+
- Annual Network Web Page Views: 1,000,000+
- Hundreds of Galas, 5K Run/Walks and Golf Outings
- Daily Foot Traffic at 33 Playhouses (and growing!)
Enhance and enrich employees’ work experience and work-life balance through volunteerism at Playhouses and various events throughout the year.
90% of ALL consumers are willing to switch brand preferences to one associated with a good cause that is important to them!
All partnerships can be customized to best fulfill the marketing, philanthropic and social responsibility goals of your company. For ways in which your company can partner with GiGi’s Playhouse please contact us, at email@example.com.