Free Purposeful Programs
Global Acceptance via Generation G
Playhouse Locations Worldwide
Let's Change The World Together!
- Visit GiGi's Playhouse on Facebook and share GiGi's message to Netflix!
- Join Generation G today & share you did on social media with your picture and hashtag #istandwithgigi
- Nancy and GiGi’s Playhouse are also calling for everyone to take action by signing the petition!
- Calling Netflix (1-866-579-7172)
- Mailing a letter to the Netflix corporate headquarters (100 Winchester Circle Los Gatos, CA 95032)
- Donating to GiGi’s Playhouse give in honor of “Global Acceptance.” Our kids shouldn’t have to live in a world where this type of bullying is allowed. Wouldn’t it be great if we could turn this awful situation into an opportunity where we show Tom Segura and Netflix how we come together to support what we believe in?
Chicagoland 5K run,
1-mile walk & Dash
GiGi’s Playhouse Down Syndrome Achievement Centers will host the 2018 Chicagoland 5K run, 1-mile walk, and Dash for Down syndrome at on Sunday, June 10, 2018. For the third year, the annual family-friendly event will be held at MB Financial Park in Rosemont, IL. Guests will enjoy dance music by GiGi’s resident DJ Dave. While the course is officially certified for experienced runners, this family-friendly event is also a “fun run and walk” where people of all ages and abilities are encouraged to participate. Youth activities will include face painting, carnival style games, bubbles bounce house, and more.
GiGi's Playhouse on POPSUGAR!
With more than 9 MILLION VIEWS on Facebook and other social media sites, Hugs & Mugs interns and mentors are showing the world that adults with Down syndrome can work, want to work, and WILL work! Thank you POPSUGAR for believing in our interns and mentors and for being accepting generous and kind!
Check out our segment from the Today show!
As Seen On: