GiGi's Playhouse Milwaukee • 8685 N. Port Washington Road, Fox Point, WI 53217
GiGiFIT Infants and Toddlers (ages 0-5) last program until 2022
December 18, 2021 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 am
Register: August 1-September 24, 2021 https://gigisplayhouse.org/milwaukee/gigifit/
Registration through the GiGIFIT application as well as completing the annual Family Forms is needed for all sessions.
Family Forms and Physician Approval Forms are needed annually.
GiGiFIT INFANTS AND TODDLERS
- Recommended for all Infants & Toddlers (ages 0-4)
- Held at GiGi’s Playhouse Milwaukee, 8685 N Port Washington Rd, Milwaukee, WI 53217
- Led by Kelly a local Physical Therapist
- Fall Session is an in-person program from September 25-December 18, 2021 *NOT MEETING NOVEMBER 27
- This 12-week program is held weekly on Saturdays from 9:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m
Email us with any questions or to receive forms firstname.lastname@example.org
GiGiFIT: Combines physical therapy with a strong fitness focus. Specifically addressing hypotonia and excessive joint laxity, the GiGiFIT programs are safe, effective, and progressive. Building strength, endurance, power, stability, and movement control, GiGiFIT empowers individuals with Down syndrome to be more independent and confident in their abilities while improving overall health and wellness.