Our Playhouse needs many disposable and large items. These things vary with the season and program or event offerings, but in-kind donations help us to offset the costs of our programs and events.
Please contact us about any “hot items” that are needed and please consider creating a supply drive with your family, friends, local schools, troops, co-workers give-back opportunities, and especially local businesses to support the Milwaukee Playhouse!
Amazon Shoppers did you know that the Center could receive a donation for a portion of your purchase on Amazon? It's easy and no cost to you! Log in to your Amazon Account, search for Amazon Smile and select GiGi’s Playhouse Milwaukee. View our Amazon Wish List.
GiGi’s Playhouse Milwaukee is looking for support to obtain the following items to support programming:
- New flooring
- Additional rooms/space to use for tutoring, one to one, and group programming
- Additional storage shelves from the Container Store
- Reams of colored construction paper & white xerox paper
- Toilet paper
- Individually wrapped snack food (gluten free, sugar free, healthy, etc.)
- Juice boxes
- "AA” & “AAA” batteries
- Clear plastic 15 qt storage containers
- New small prize items for outreach events
- Dish towels & dish cloths
- Boxes of tissues
- Tin foil, plastic wrap, parchment paper, ziplock bags (snack, sandwich, gallon & 2 gallon)
- Paper, bowls & cups
- Plastic silverware
- Washable markers, colored pencils, crayons
- Blank thank you cards
- Art supplies (glue, googly eyes, pipe cleaners, sequins, paint brushes)
- Duplo Lego table that doubles as a coffee table (top flips over)
- Board games (all levels, can be gently used)