321 is a special number around GiGi's Playhouse Madison as individuals with Down syndrome have a third copy of their 21st chromosome. The goal of these donations is to increase acceptance as well as raising the crucial funds needed to continue offering virtual and/or in-person FREE, purposeful, educational and therapeutic programs to children, adults, and families with Down syndrome.
Here’s How You Help!
If you are able to help, will you consider making a gift? Your donation of $21, $100, $321…adds up to a real difference for youth and adults in our community. Thank you!
- $1,000 – One session of GiGiFIT and GiGi’s Kitchen for one participant of a full year of group age based programming like Fantastic Friends, TeenTastic, Leaps and Bounds or LMNOP
- $500 – Sensory Play items are always needed, and we offer these ‘fidgets’ to our participants to use in the Playhouse during programming or to take home to help them regulate.
- $321 - 1-on-1 Speech Therapy
Support 1-on-1 Amina Grace speech and language therapy for one adult or child for one ten week session. Give the gift of communication!
- $21 – New Family Welcome Bag- Help us welcome new families to our Playhouse community with a special bag full of information and small gifts to
- $21/month- Support 1-on-1 Literacy or Math Tutoring for one adult or child for one full year! Give the gift of learning and independence!