Volunteer Job announcements:
Do you love literacy? Are you passionate about sharing the gift of reading? We are looking for a literacy co-coordinator/tutor trainer for our one-on-one literacy tutor program. We are currently seeking a book-loving volunteer to assist the current Literacy Program coordinators in training future tutors, in supporting the ongoing literacy programming, and creating programming materials. It would be an ideal volunteer position for a recently retired educator or anyone who wants to continue inspiring the love of literacy in others!! Please contact Julia Meyers at the Playhouse at email@example.com for more information.
Thank you to the Innovating Worthy Projects Foundation for awarding us a grant of $7,500 for our Amina Grace Speech and Language Program!
And thank you to the Evjue Foundation for awarding us a $5,000 grant for our GiGi Prep Program!
Please join us as we stand together to let our Voices be heard in support of families and individuals with Down syndrome.
GiGi's Playhouse Madison presents our 3rd annual "i have a Voice" Gala at a new, beautiful venue, Lake Windsor Country Club, on Friday, October 25, 2019 at 6:00pm.
This special evening will include a unique program, dinner, silent auction, live auction, music, dance and much more. Don't miss this spectacular event! Doors open at 6:00pm.
- October 25: Gala "i have a Voice" 6 p.m. to 11 p.m. at the Lake Windsor Country Club
- Saturday, November 2nd, 10 am: Volunteer Orientation
- November 22: Teen and Adult Dance Party 6:30 to 8 p.m.
- November 23: GiGi Prep Award Ceremony 1 p.m.
- December 14: Wisconsin Winter Wonderland Celebration 6 p.m.
- Saturday, March 14 Day with the Expert, Waisman Center
- March 27 and 28, 2020: 7:30 p.m. Dance Performance with Magnum Opus at The Bartell Theater!
As Seen On: