GiGi’s Playhouse Madison’s Impact
Take the "I Accept You" pledge and make a commitment to being accepting, generous and kind every day and in every way! By taking the pledge, you will join a new era of game-changers that we call #GenerationG!
There are many opportunities for you to volunteer with our Playhouse! You will find roles that have a range of time commitments and skill sets. Please visit our volunteer page to see the most recent opportunities and to submit a volunteer application by clicking here.
The application does not commit you to anything but does allow us to start a conversation!
Thank you to our 2023 Friends of GiGi’s Members and Special Sponsors. To learn more about becoming a Friend of GiGi’s, visit our page.
- Love Tito’s
- Source DMK
- Van Holten's Pickles in a Pouch
- Park Bank
- Smart Motors
- One Community Bank
- Widen Family Foundation
We also extend a heartfelt “Thank You” on behalf of the entire Playhouse to our ever-growing list of generous 2023 donors. You can find the entire list here.
- GiGi’s Skate Night at Lake Ridge Bank River Rink: Wednesday, January 3rd 5:45-7pm
- Family Fun: Disney Movie Night: Thursday, January 18th 5-7pm
- Digging for Down Syndrome Volleyball Fundraiser: Friday and Saturday March 9-10th
- World Down Syndrome Day Party: Thursday, March 21st 5:30-7:30pm
- Dash for Down Syndrome: Saturday, April 27, 2024
- Go FORE It Golf Outing: August 2024
- Generation G Gala: October 4th, 2024
As Seen On: