Thank you for your interest in becoming a Volunteer. GiGi’s Playhouse is a volunteer-run organization and we rely on the skill and dedication of volunteers of various levels of expertise to keep our organization and our programs vibrant, educational, fun and free. Since the first Playhouse opened in 2003, GiGi’s Playhouse programs have always been free for our families. Parents, family members, clinicians, and individuals who believe in the GiGi’s Playhouse mission act as volunteers in GiGi’s Playhouse programs, events, administrative offices, and on our Board. If you are interested in donating your time and talent, let us know!
Types of Volunteer Opportunities
Working Directly with GiGi’s Participants during Group Programs:
- LMNOP Program Lead, Program Assistants, and Greeters
- Destination Discovery Program Lead, Program Assistants, and Greeters
- Fantastic Friends (18+) Program Assistants and Greeters
- GiGiFit Adult (18+) Program Assistants and Greeters
Helping with Events, Administrative Tasks, Committees, Etc.
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Event Volunteer (on the day of event)
- Board Member
- Administrative/office work volunteer
- Fundraising/Events Committee Member
- Marketing/Communications Committee Member
- Outreach Committee Lead & Members
- Programs Committee Member