We're searching for our site coordinator!
We're looking for someone flexible to fill a part-time paid position at our playhouse!
We are excited to announce our new opening for a part-time, paid Site Coordinator. We are looking for someone with a flexible schedule that could include some days, evenings, or weekends.
Job description: The site coordinator is a goal-oriented, conscientious individual who uses sound judgement and effective analytical skills to manage all aspects of the local Playhouse including:
- Playhouse Management - Coordinate and schedule - Playhouse daily operations
- Managing volunteers
- Delivering internal and external communications
- Community Outreach
- Assisting with Playhouse events and fundraising
- Handling administrative duties
The Site Coordinator is expected to be the main Playhouse representative to all families, volunteers, and community members. These qualities are important:
- Organizational skills and the ability to confidently manage competing priorities
- Strong capacity to manage multiple projects effectively and to manage deadlines
- Strong ability to work collaboratively and professionally with national office staff, board members, committee members, volunteers, families, and donors
- Attention to detail for managing Playhouse and coordinating operations at Playhouse
- Ability to problem-solve, be creative, open-minded, and flexible
- Disposition to interact directly with children and adults with Down syndrome and their families
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work within budget limitations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Facebook, Instagram, etc. and willing to learn other platforms, such as Canva, Marketing Cloud, Salesforce, Etc.
To Apply: If you feel like this is the perfect fit for you, please send all inquiries and resumes to Lancaster@gigisplayhouse.org. Applications accepted until Feb. 7, 2020