2023 Gala Sponsorship
We are EXCITED to announce that GiGi’s Playhouse Indianapolis will host its annual I Have A Voice Gala on Saturday February 18, 2023 at The Indiana Roof Ballroom in Indianapolis, IN. This year’s theme: Connect!
The gala is our largest and most important fundraiser of the year, and it’s key to expanding our voice in the world. This year’s event will feature live entertainment and inspiration from our children and adults! Festivities will include a sit-down dinner, silent auction, wine pull and more! Most importantly, the gala is an opportunity to celebrate achievements and continue to change the way people view Down syndrome; through participants’ self-confidence (and of course, their great dance moves!)
Look what we accomplished with our Supporters:
- New Program: Music In Motion for Early Learners, School Age and Adults
- Backpack Buddies
- Built research based GiGi University program
- Expanded EPIC community volunteer opportunities
- Serve 573 families in Central Indiana
In 2023 we look forward to:
- New Improv Program
- Launching GiGiFIT Toddler and GiGiFit Infant: Introduces the concepts of foundational movements, mobility activities, visual-vestibular activities, and reflex integration
And that’s just the beginning!
Will you join us as a sponsor for the 2023 I Have A Voice Gala?
For more information visit: https://gigisplayhouse.org/indianapolis/gala-indy/
Or Contact Denisse Jensen, email@example.com
Leave a Comment