As things continue to be everchanging, we wanted to share the latest updates from the CDC so we can keep each other and our participants safe. Please make sure all guests are checking in to the iPad AND completing the health screening questionnaire at the front of the Playhouse each time you are in attendance at the Playhouse.
As our policy currently stands, masks are required for all family members and volunteers regardless of vaccination status and encouraged for participants.
If something does happen and you are made aware of a positive COVID result or someone exhibiting symptoms within 5 days of being at the Playhouse, please let our Site Manager know immediately by emailing email@example.com.
Thanks so much for helping keep everyone safe!
If You Test Positive for COVID-19 (Isolate)
Everyone, regardless of vaccination status.
- Stay home for 5 days.
- If you have no symptoms or your symptoms are resolving after 5 days, you can leave your house.
- Continue to wear a mask around others for 5 additional days.
If you have a fever, continue to stay home until your fever resolves.
If You Were Exposed to Someone with COVID-19 (Quarantine)
Have been boosted
Completed the primary series of Pfizer or Moderna vaccine within the last 6 months
Completed the primary series of J&J vaccine within the last 2 months
- Wear a mask around others for 10 days.
- Test on day 5, if possible.
If you develop symptoms get a test and stay home.
Completed the primary series of Pfizer or Moderna vaccine over 6 months ago and are not boosted
Completed the primary series of J&J over 2 months ago and are not boosted
- Stay home for 5 days. After that continue to wear a mask around others for 5 additional days.
- If you can’t quarantine you must wear a mask for 10 days.
- Test on day 5 if possible.
If you develop symptoms get a test and stay home