Quarterly Highlights: October – December 2022
GiGi’s NYC recently closed out our Fall Semester, and what a great semester it was! It was filled with so many highlights, marked by our 10th Anniversary Gala. Check out the recap below to read about our amazing fourth quarter:
- We hosted a three-part special event, Storybook Workshop, where our participants used their creativity to author and illustrate their own storybook.
- We celebrated a decade of achievement at our 10th Anniversary Gala, where we honored our Co-Founders, Tracy Nixon and Debbie Morris, as well as long-time GiGi’s NYC supporter, Sandy Herzfeld, CEO of Guardian Service Industries.
- We had a hauntingly fun time at our annual Halloween Spooktacular.
- GiGi’s NYC staff and Board attended the National Leadership Conference in Illinois, where our participant Malik was a presenter.
- Ken Siri – CFA, Self-Direction Broker, mentor, author, and autism advocate – hosted our community for a three-part series on Self-Direction, a highly requested topic within our community.
- We hosted our first Holiday Market which featured one-of-kind items created by our community, which was a huge success!
We are extremely thankful for all our amazing participants, families, volunteers, donors and community partners. We can do what we do because of YOU!