The GiGi's Playhouse NYC Associate Board is comprised of young professionals who give generously of their time, talents, experience, and perspective, to create and conduct fundraisers, raise awareness of GiGi's Playhouse and its programs and enhance the Playhouse's ability to provide exceptional programming to its community.
Benefits of being a member include:
- making an impact in the lives of people with Down syndrome
- creating and participating in fun events like happy hours, fashion shows, and charity fitness classes
- frequent networking opportunities
- meeting great people and being part of an engaging team
Formed in 2018, the Associate Board has hosted over a dozen events!
- Their charity happy hours have raised over $3000 and been attended by more than 200 new Playhouse supporters
- The Associate Board hosts the GiGi's Playhouse NYC Fashion Show presented by Bloomingdales - in which 30 models with Down syndrome from the Playhouse community walked the runway at one of the most famous department stores in the world! The first annual fashion show raised over $4000 from sponsorships and donations from event attendees.