Are you looking for a different way to change the lives of individuals with Down syndrome across Western New York? Then consider helping us fill GiGi's Playhouse Buffalo with all the love, tools, toys, and supplies we need to educate and inspire our families.
GiGi’s Playhouse programs are free to families, but they are not free to execute. We depend on the generosity of the community for many of our operational needs. A wish list gift will enable children and adults to benefit from the FREE programs offered to GiGi’s Playhouse families each and every day. Your investment, beyond monetary donations, will make an even bigger impact on the people who will utilize our purposeful programs and benefit from positive support for those with all kinds of abilities.
- Swiffer Wet Mop Refills
- Mop and Bucket
- Shatterproof Wall Mirrors
- Garbage Bags
- Hand Soap
- Cleaning Supplies
- Toilet paper
- Copy Paper
- Envelopes – strip & seal
- Address Labels – Avery 8160
- Pizza/Restaurants (special events, programs)
- BJ's/Costco/Grocery Stores (snacks, refreshments during programs, program supplies)
- Office Depot/Staples (office supplies)
- Lowe's/Home Depot (shelving, storage bins, etc.)