Time to Celebrate
There are a lot of exciting events and programs coming soon for our Playhouse!
- Family Speaker Series (ABLE accounts) - April 19th
- Bags Tournament - April 28th
- Summer Tutoring Sign Up Opens - April 30th
- GiGi Prep Info Meeting for summer session - May 10th
- Cars Shows (variety of dates throughout the summer)
- Science Nights - June 14th, July 12th, August 9th
- John Deere Classic - July 9-15th
- Touch a Tractor Day - July 31st
- Poker Run - August 4th
Please check our calendar for more information!
Around the Playhouse
Often it’s not a single story or event that is worthy of sharing here. Sometimes simple quotes or statements make the most impact. Don’t keep your thoughts to yourself. We want to hear how the Playhouse has impacted you, your loved one, and your family.
Within the past month, we have heard the following:
“I don’t know what took us so long to get here!”
“This has been such a positive experience for us.”
Congratulations to Jenn Parsons on receiving the #generationG Champion Award at the 2017 National GiGi’s Playhouse Conference.
Kindness Rocks Project
GiGi’s Playhouse Quad Cities is happy to be participating in the kindness rocks project. We have 21 rocks to spread kindness in the QCA and encourage you to create 21 rocks of your own to share. Use the hashtags #QCKindnessRocks #QCKR and #generationG when posting photos of your rocks on social media. You can find out more about this project by visiting the QC Kindness Rocks Facebook page.