Birdies for Charity
GiGi’s is once again participating in the John Deere Birdies for Charity program. Donations can be made online at this link or by using a pledge form available at the Playhouse. We’re Bird #1777!
Why donate via Birdies? We will receive 100% of your pledged donation PLUS it will be matched at a 5-10% rate by the Birdies Bonus Fund. Which means your $5 donation will automatically grow to $5.25 or $5.50 with funds from birdies.
Time to Celebrate
There are a lot of exciting events coming soon for our Playhouse!
- Cars Shows - May 19th, August 11th and June 9th
- Science Nights - June 14th, July 12th, August 9th
- Tudi’s Tribe Dick Holliday Concert - June 15th
- GiGi’s Night of Horseback Riding - June 22nd
- Panera Dine to Donate - June 19th
- John Deere Classic - July 10-15th
- Touch a Tractor Day - July 31st
- Fun (Poker) Run - August 4th
- End of Summer Family & Volunteer Picnic - August 12th
Please check our calendar for more information!
Join us for the annual 2018 Superhero 5K, 1 Mile Walk, and Kids Dash! It’s a great morning of friends and fun while raising money for the local Down Syndrome Achievement Center. Find out more by clicking here.
Congratulations to Jenn Parsons on receiving the #generationG Champion Award at the 2017 National GiGi’s Playhouse Conference.
Kindness Rocks Project
GiGi’s Playhouse Quad Cities is happy to be participating in the kindness rocks project. We have 21 rocks to spread kindness in the QCA and encourage you to create 21 rocks of your own to share. Use the hashtags #QCKindnessRocks #QCKR and #generationG when posting photos of your rocks on social media. You can find out more about this project by visiting the QC Kindness Rocks Facebook page.