Below is a list of items that we are often needing. Thank You!
- Glass Cleaner Refill
- Hand Soap & Refills
- Hand Sanitizer
- White Copy Paper
- White Cardstock 110lb. (8 ½ X 11)
- 3 Prong Red Folders
- 6.5” x 9.5” Manila Envelopes w/ Clasps
- Garbage Bags (Kitchen & Heavy Duty)
- Avery 5160 Labels (White or Clear)
- Postage Stamps
- Papa John’s/Pizza Hut/Happy Joe’s (Pizza for Programming & Parties)
- Office Max
- iTunes (for iPad apps)
- Lowe’s (for light bulbs, building materials for Playhouse improvements)
- Animal Crackers
- M&M’s Snack Size
- Chewy bars
- Goldfish Crackers
- Juice Boxes
- Keurig K-Cups (Coffee, Hot Chocolate and Tea)
- Microwave Popcorn
- Chex Mix
Additional Items Visit our Amazon Wishlist!
For an updated list of immediate needs, please contact the Playhouse.
309-762-7529 or firstname.lastname@example.org
In-Kind donations of items like these helps keep our overhead costs down. Which means money is spent on programming and helping individuals with Down syndrome achieve their best of all.
Other Ways to Help…
- Become a Tutor
- Sell GiGi’s Annual Calendar
- Sponsor a Program
- Assist with Fundraising Events
- Form your own “Cleaning Crew”
- Become a Program Host
- Be an Administrative Volunteer
See more about volunteering here.