Please note all times are listed in the Central Daylight Time Zone
For more instructions on how to log into the live classes click here
GiGi's Playhouse Hoffman Estates • 2350 West Higgins Road, Hoffman Estates, IL 60169
GiGi’s Kitchen – Cooking @ 12 pm ET/11 am CT/9 am PT
September 17 @ 11:00 am - 11:45 am
This program is recommended for ages all ages.
Shari and Heather from GiGi’s Playhouse Hoffman Estates are excited to see you all!
Today we are making Rice Krispy Treats!
- 6 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 package butterscotch chips
- 1 package milk chocolate chips
1. Melt peanut butter and butterscotch chips together in the microwave. After 1 minute, stir and then continue melting as needed, stirring every 30 seconds.
2. Combine the Rice Krispies and press into a 9×13 pan.
3. Refrigerate only until firm
4. Melt one package of milk chocolate chips and spread on top. Refrigerate only till firm.
GiGi’s Kitchen is designed to emphasize the importance of health and wellness through nutrition education, kitchen safety, food preparation, social activities and a shared meal/snack. Under the guidance of program leaders, participants will learn about and progress through skills including measurements, food handling, knife skills, ingredient identification, palette expansion, and nutrition. Participants will be introduced to various cooking techniques. GiGi’s Kitchen program will build participants self-esteem and self-confidence through nutrition and wellness!
RSVP below to let us know you will be joining us, check your inbox for more details.
Directions for Participants to join GoToMeeting Click Here