May 1 – 31
GiGiFIT Acceptance Challenge
The greatest fuel for intolerance is misunderstanding. The GiGiFIT Acceptance Challenge is not just a peer-to-peer fundraiser, it is an opportunity to learn and grow through exposure and understanding. This is the first and most crucial step in creating a truly accepting world.
The month of May the Virtual Playhouse community - families, volunteers, supporters, & believers - will participate in the Virtual Movement Challenge to raise funds, awareness, and acceptance for our Virtual Playhouse participants, families, and community.
- Register for the Virtual Movement Challenge now
- You have the option to form a team or register as an individual
- $10 per person for any age
- You can donate to a team without registering for the event
- Make an impactful sponsorship donation that funds free programming
Our GiGiFIT Acceptance Challenge – Virtual Movement will conclude with a celebration of our achievements. On Sunday, June 24th, we will present our Virtual Playhouse GiGiFIT Acceptance Challenge event video commemorating our Virtual Movement and featuring all teams and participants that have submitted photos and videos.
Virtual Movement Challenge
- Commit to being active
- Make your personal movement plan
- Track your progress on the Acceptance Challenge calendar (see below)
- Share your movement & fundraising goals and your "why" with your friends
- Join the GiGi’s Virtual Playhouse GiGiFIT Acceptance Challenge private Facebook group to unite with our community, share progress, & root each other on
- Submit your photos and videos with your movement and full name (for example: Walking Jane Smith) for our Virtual Playhouse event video using the button below, upload them to our private Facebook group, or email them to email@example.com