This past month in our EPIC: Journaling Club, we discussed positive affirmations, what it means to be a superhero and our inner superheroes powers. Everyone in the group shared what makes them strong, brave, happy and more importantly who their sidekicks are. Meet our amazing superheroes below!
- Superhero name: KateKat
- Superpower: Flexibility and mindreading
- KateKat feels the happiest when she is laughing, smiling, and having fun. Her strength comes from her best friends. She feels brave when she is talking to her best friends.
- Sidekick : Her best friend
- Superhero name: Hammer
- Superpower: Muscle strength
- Hammer feels so happy when she is helping people. She gains strength from her bravery and her bravery comes from knowing she can do anything she puts her mind to.
- Sidekick : Hulk
- Superhero name: Emily Muscles
- Superpower: Muscles
- Emily Muscles is the happy when she is at GiGi’s Playhouse. She feels strong when she does yoga. Her bravery comes from playing volleyball.
- Sidekick : Cats
- Superhero name: Batgirl
- Superpower: Girl power
- Batgirl is the happiest when she is eating and dancing. She gets her strength from working out. Her bravery comes from music.
- Sidekick: Anna
- Superhero name: Matthew’s Girl
- Superpower: Playing games
- Matthew’s Girl is the happiest when she is with her boyfriend Matt. She gets her strength from the quality time she spends with her boyfriend. Telling jokes makes her feel brave.
- Sidekick: Matthew
- Superhero name: Captain Positivity
- Superpower: Gains strength by cheering people up and uplifting others.
- Captain Positivity is happy when he is spreading love, joy, and optimism. He feels strong when his action can impact others in a positive way. His bravery comes from everything he has overcome and what he can help others do.
- Sidekick: Quincy Positivity woman