Volunteering at GiGi's Playhouse Atlanta
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Volunteer. GiGi’s Playhouse is a volunteer run organization and we rely on the skill and dedication of volunteers of various levels of expertise to keep our programs vibrant, educational, fun and free. Since the first Playhouse opened in 2011, GiGi’s Playhouse programs have always been free for our families. Parents, family members, clinicians, and individuals who believe in the GiGi’s Playhouse mission act as volunteers in GiGi’s Playhouse programs, events, administrative offices, and on our Board of Members.
December Volunteer Needs
Calling all volunteers! Here are our volunteer needs for our programs in December.
Please click the link to sign up to volunteer through the Sign-Up Genius. If you have any issues, please email our Volunteer Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Saturday, December 9
- GiGi’s Kitchen Kids (ages 6-12) from 11:00 AM-12:00 PM
- GiGi’s Kitchen Teen (ages 13+) from 12:00-1:30 PM
Tuesday, December 12
- Fantastic Friends: Supper Club at the Dunwoody Mellow Mushroom (ages 18+) from 6:00-8:00 PM
Saturday, December 16
- Holiday Party at Christ Church Presbyterian from 10:00-2:00 PM
- Music Therapy Kids (Ages 6-12) from 11:00 AM-12:00 PM
Saturday, November 18th
- GiGi’s Kitchen Kids (Ages 6-12) from 11:00 AM-12:00 PM
- GiGi’s Kitchen Teens (Ages 13+) from 12:00-1:30 PM