Volunteer Spotlight- Brook Fieldman
- Playing volleyball, spending time with family and friends, boating, reading, and ice cream
- Talkative, outgoing, passionate, organized
HOW LONG HAVE I TUTORED:
- MY FIRST SESSION!!
WHY I DECIDED TO BE A TUTOR:
- I love working with children and had a life-changing experience working with students with disabilities throughout high school, which has led me to my current career path!
- I AM A COLLEGE STUDENT AT AUGUSTANA COLLEGE STUDYING SPEECH PATHOLOGY WITH A HOPEFUL MINOR IN DISABILITIES AND/OR ASIAN STUDIES
- I’m very excited to learn with you!