Volunteer Spotlight Quad Cities- Jay
Meet Jay! Jay was a 3rd year student in St. Ambrose University’s Occupational Therapy Doctorate program. Jay is originally from Aurora, IL where he lives with his parents and younger brother. Prior to graduate school, he received his undergraduate degree in Psychology from the University of Illinois at Chicago. Jay’s interest in the field of Occupational Therapy was sparked during childhood after he underwent rehabilitative services following an accident that involved his right hand. After experiencing firsthand the wholistic approach and benefits of occupational therapy, it became his desire to spread this type of care onto others.
- Blog Posts
- Social Media: Tip Tuesday videos and handouts
- Family Speaker Series on Mindfulness and OT tips and tricks
- Program Leader: Handwriting and key boarding, Fantastic Friends
- Helped with other programs as needed
- Helped with the gala as needed
- Planned and implemented a special basketball event
Hey Jay- give your local Fox Valley Playhouse a call!!!! We would love to have you!!!!