Program Feature- Hispanic Playgroup
Hispanic Playgroup provides support, friendship, networking and socialization for Spanish-speaking families and is open to families with children of all ages. Goals of Hispanic Playgroup include:
– Helping new parents/family members to embrace the diagnosis
– Provide a positive setting for parents to share experiences and learn from each other
– Foster relationships within the family
– Support and networking for current families
– Provide ongoing support and networking for new and current families
“We love getting to know each other deeply and in a very positive environment,” says Mayfe, the Hispanic Playgroup program leader.
Register for the next session on Sunday, May 22nd at 11:30am on our website: gigisplayhouse.org/foxvalley/sfcalendar
In other exciting news: GiGi’s Playhouse websites have gone multi-lingual! The Fox Valley website is now available in English and Spanish.