GiGi’s Playhouse Fox Valley will be launching our Fall Program semester on September 5, 2021!
PAPERWORK DEADLINE: August 30, 2021
Due to the evolving nature of the COVID-19 pandemic, GiGi’s Playhouse Fox Valley will continue to implement safety practices as per CDC and our National Office guidelines. We kindly ask that you read the below carefully to familiarize yourself with all protocols in advance of our upcoming semester:
COVID-19 In-Person Protocol
- Everyone must always wear a mask while indoors at the Playhouse.
- Maintain six feet of social distance.
- Complete the check-in upon arrival at our Welcome Station (health questionnaire, etc.) Please expect to spend a few minutes here.
- Wash hands frequently. Use hand sanitizer when water and soap are not accessible.
- Take as many breaks as needed to pull down your mask and take a breather / get a drink while remaining socially distant.
Programs & Special Events Protocol
- Programs will take place via a variety of modalities, all of which will be specified on our calendar
- All in-person programs will take place at the Playhouse located at 4024 Fox Valley Center Drive in Aurora, unless otherwise indicated.
- Please note that upon submitting an RSVP for programs, you will receive a confirmation email. Please verify that the “Ticket Type” is correct – either virtual or in-person (if applicable).
- Please note that if we do not have any participants RSVP for a program by 12pm the day before the program will be cancelled. It is IMPERATIVE that families utilize the RSVP feature.
- Due to limited space at our Playhouse and COVID restrictions, we can only accommodate a specific number of attendees for our in-person programs. Unfortunately, we may not be able to accommodate you if we have met our in-person capacity.
- All in-person programs will be by RSVP ONLY, no drop-ins allowed. Virtual program capacity will be unlimited unless otherwise specified.
- If you are unsure if we have met in-person program capacity, please contact the Playhouse in advance via phone or email to inquire – please do not show up unannounced or else we may not be able to accommodate you.
- Please do not RSVP unless you are certain you are able to attend to avoid potentially preventing another attendee from participating. If you are unable to attend after you’ve already RSVP’ed, kindly email us soon as possible.
- For participants 12 years old and younger, they must be accompanied by a parent/caregiver for the full duration of the program. Please RSVP for all individuals who will attend, including the parent/caregiver. We strongly encourage only one parent/caregiver to attend with their loved one so we can offer slots to as many other participants as possible.
- For participants 13 years old and older, we strongly encourage parents/caregivers to drop off their loved one and pick them up once the program has ended so we can offer slots to as many other participants as possible. Please ensure you indicate all individuals who are permitted to pick up your loved one at the Playhouse on the Family Contact Form. We are not permitted to release your loved to anyone other than who’s listed on this form.
- If a participant is permitted to travel to and from the Playhouse alone, we must receive this information in writing from a parent/legal guardian in advance.
- Please ensure you RSVP separately for each individual who will attend every time you RSVP.
- To attend in-person programs, you must submit the following forms for each participant by no later than 8/30/21 to Katie Vaughan(if you haven’t already done so this year or if you need to submit updated information): Medical Card (Front), Medical Card (Back), Hold Harmless/Photo Permission, and the Family Contact Form.
- All forms are required to attend and must be current within a year.
- For participants who will attend any of the following programs, you must submit a Waiver & Physician Approval for Physical Activity (Pages 1 & 2) to Katie Vaughan by no later than 8/30/21. Both pages are required to attend and must be current within a year: GiGiFIT.
- Please do not RSVP more than once for each program. This may cause our automated RSVP system to prevent others from RSVPing.
Our calendar will be updated with our Fall Program schedule soon. Stay tuned for more information so you can submit your RSVPs!
If you have any questions regarding the above information, kindly email Katie Vaughan.
PAPERWORK DEADLINE: August 30, 2021