Let’s celebrate Earth Day, on April 22, 2021, a whole day dedicated to our beautiful planet. The Earth is our home, so it is important to keep it clean! Here are some activities you can do today with your family to celebrate Earth Day:
- Spend time outside.
- Go on a nature walk and observe the beauty that is around us.
- Help the planet by grabbing a trash bag and picking up some litter.
- Challenge your friends or neighbors to see who can fill their trash bag first.
- Find ways to have a more sustainable household.
- Make a list with your family of ways you can cut back waste, energy, or water use.
- Try a vegetarian or vegan meal.
It is so easy to give the planet a little love today! This Earth Day, let’s appreciate our planet and share the message of sustainability with our friends that we pledge to continue all year long. Share a picture of you and your family/friends celebrating Earth Day on social media and tag @gigisplayhousefargo so we can celebrate with you!
Written by: Saffron Fletcher, Concordia College Strategic Marketing Student, April 19, 2021