“No one can do everything, but everyone can do something” - unknown
About Our Board
The board at GiGi’s Playhouse in Fargo is made up of wonderful, dedicated individuals. All bringing strong viewpoints, a variety knowledge and expertise, plus the motivation to achieve GiGi’s mission of changing the way the world views Down syndrome by providing a space for achievement and celebration.
Current Board Members
Kellie Hamre, President email@example.com
Nikki Knodel, Vice President firstname.lastname@example.org
Jenni Peters, Treasurer email@example.com
Kristin Nelsen, Education firstname.lastname@example.org
Lindsey Muscha, Data Management & Technology email@example.com
Catherine Tastad, Fundraising & Donor Development firstname.lastname@example.org
Join Our Team
As the Fargo Playhouse evolve, so does our need to grow our board. We strive to provide opportunities for our families and participants, as well as meet the needs within the community. YOU can help us to be the BEST we can be!
We want people like you!
- Local professionals from all fields
- Friends or family of GiGi’s participants
- Retirees looking to contribute to the community
- Strong community leaders
What the board can do for you!
- Expand your network and grow connections
- Develop new personal skills, ideas and opportunities
- Strengthen your team management and be hands on with projects
- Round out your resume
- Make a difference in the Fargo community and be a part of our global mission