“No one can do everything, but everyone can do something” - unknown
ABOUT OUR BOARD
The board at GiGi’s Playhouse in Fargo is made up of 8 wonderful, dedicated individuals. All bringing strong viewpoints, a variety knowledge and expertise, plus the motivation to achieve GiGi’s mission of changing the way the world views Down syndrome by providing a space for achievement and celebration.
Current Board Members
Lacey Romie, President email@example.com
Joe Rizzo, Treasurer firstname.lastname@example.org
Nikki Knodel, Secretary email@example.com
Kristin Nelsen, Literacy Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org
Marijo Schwengler, Walk Chair email@example.com
Andy Richards, Walk and Gala Chair firstname.lastname@example.org
Kellie Richardson Hamre, New Family Coordinator & Outreach email@example.com
Catherine Mohr, Volunteer Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org
Join Our Team
As the Fargo Playhouse evolves, so does our need to grow our board. We strive to provide opportunities for our families and participants, as well as meet the needs within the community. YOU can help us to be the BEST we can be!
We want people like you!
- Local professionals from all fields
- Friends or family of GiGi’s participants
- Retirees looking to contribute to the community
- Strong community leaders
What the board can do for you!
- Expand your network and grow connections
- Develop new personal skills, ideas and opportunities
- Strengthen your team management and be hands on with projects
- Round out your resume
- Make a difference in the Fargo community and be a part of our global mission