GiGi’s Playhouse Detroit is OPEN for February Programs!
GiGi’s Playhouse Detroit is gearing up to re-open our doors for in person programming starting February 1, 2021. Our February calendar is full of fun programs, we hope you are able to join us! While majority of our group programs will be back at the Playhouse, please note that some of our programs will remain virtual. It is extremely important to know that you must RSVP in order to participate in both virtual and in person programs. When you visit us on our website calendar you will notice there are two RSVP options – one for in person and one for virtual. Please select the attendance option that best suits your current needs. While we understand that you may not be ready to visit us in person, we would still love to have you join us from the comfort of you home.
If you plan to visit us at the Playhouse we ask that you take a look at our safety protocols we have put in place to keep everyone healthy and safe! For more information to see what a visit to the Playhouse will look like visit our re-opening guide!
- Everyone who enters the Playhouse or joins us for a program must wear a face covering at all times.
- Upon arrival to the Playhouse you will be greeted by a Playhouse staff member or key volunteer. We will be taking your temperature and asking you some health screening questions.
- All events and programs are kept to a small number of participants. We will practice social distancing through the duration of the program or event.
- The Playhouse staff and key volunteers will be performing regular disinfecting procedures in all areas of the Playhouse including high traffic areas.
- Playhouse visits are limited to an appointment only to insure we can maintain our approved limit of number of people inside the Playhouse at one time.
- You must RSVP to attend scheduled in person programs. We will not be accepting any program drop-ins at this time.
You may notice we have programs on our calendar like GiGiFIT and Drama Troupe. These programs are application based programs. Currently applications for both of these programs are closed but we would love to have you for our next session! Keep you’re an eye our for more information in our emails and social media posts.
February Program Schedule: In Person & Virtual Options
LMNOP: Saturday, February 6 at 10AM
Playhouse Pals: Saturday, February 20 at 11AM
Kids Club: Saturday, February 13 at 11AM
Teen Tastic: Saturday, February 6 at 1PM
Fantastic Friends: Thursday, February 11 at 4:30PM (VIRTUAL ONLY) & Thursday, February 25 at 4:30PM (IN-PERSON & VIRTUAL OPTION)
Art Explosion: Sunday, February 21 at 1PM
February Virtual Only Programs
Dance: We have two different dance programs offered virutally
Dance: Zumba with Samantha: Wednesday, Feburary 3, 10, 17, & 24 at 4:30PM
Dance: Routine based dancing with Sarah: Sunday, Feburary 14 & 28 at 1PM
We look forward to seeing you at the Playhouse soon! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns!
Leave a Comment