[/one_third][two_third_last padding=”0 0 0 20px”]
Dress Down for Down Syndrome Awareness
Dress Down Days are the perfect way for schools, businesses, and organizations to make a difference at a local level by promoting acceptance & inclusion of individuals with Down syndrome while raising money to keep educational, therapeutic-based, and career development programming FREE to our families at GiGi’s Playhouse Des Moines!
HOSTING A “DRESS DOWN DAY” IS EASY:
- You choose the date
- You set the donation level ($21, $9, $5, $3)
- Students/employees are asked to make a charitable contribution and are invited to “dress down” on a day of your choosing in return for their support
- We will provide you with stickers, so you can show your support with pride
- We will provide you with an info packet including donation forms, posters, brochures, and stickers
Does your school or business already dress casual? No problem-try a dress-up or themed day, and increase your impact!
You can make a meaningful impact by hosting a Dress Down for Down Syndrome Day in support of GiGi’s Playhouse Des Moines!
ORDER YOUR KIT TODAY!
- Email us at DesMoines@GiGisPlayhouse.org
- Or call us at (515) 252-7529.