We are Growing! Join Our Team at GiGi’s Playhouse Chicago!
Are you passionate about making a positive impact in the Down syndrome community? Do you want to be part of a dedicated team working toward meaningful change? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
- Position: Program Coordinator
- Non-Profit: GiGi’s Playhouse
- Location: Chicago
At GiGi’s Playhouse Chicago, we’re on a mission to change the way the world views Down syndrome and to send a global message of acceptance for all. We’re seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Program Coordinator to join us in our efforts to provide individuals with Down syndrome innovative educational and therapeutic programs, foster skill development, confidence, and a sense of community inclusion.
GiGi’s Playhouse Chicago is 99% volunteer-run, and we are a small but mighty team of staff, volunteers, and families! This is a unique opportunity to join our organization as our current Program Coordinator, Jennifer Puma, transitions into a new role at GiGi’s Playhouse Chicago and pursues a master’s degree in occupational therapy! This offers us a unique opportunity to expand our team and offer the new hire close mentorship and support during the transition.
What You’ll Do:
- Recruit, train, schedule, and manage volunteers for one-on-one and group programs, while maintaining expert documentation and tracking of activities.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to ensure program alignment with GiGi’s Playhouse objectives, manage online calendars, and engage families through social media and email campaigns.
Why GiGi’s Playhouse?
- Join a supportive and enthusiastic community of staff, volunteers, families
- Make a meaningful impact by empowering individuals with Down syndrome of all ages
- Contribute to innovative programs fostering growth and inclusion within the Down syndrome community
To learn more about this position, please review the Program Coordinator Job Posting.
If you’re excited about making a difference and being part of a team that’s dedicated to creating positive change, we’d love to hear from you!
Join us in changing the way the world views Down syndrome!
Feel free to share this blog with anyone who might be interested. Let’s work together to create a better future!