GiGiFIT Adults – At Home LIVE
It’s Time To GET FIT with our GiGiFIT Adults!
That’s right! Our Program Leader, Jamie Brill, will be back with us every Thursday at 11:30am on our LIVE GoToMeeting. We want to connect and come together with our friends to stay fit and active while while schools and GiGi’s Playhouse Charlotte are closed. We invite the whole family to get fit together using our progressive fitness program and achieve their daily #bestofall!
How To Join?
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts:
Materials and Resources
GiGiFIT Adults Fitness and Nutrition Journal
GiGiFIT Adults Movements – Infographic
GiGiFIT Adult Program Description
Introduces the key movements (MMPT Principles) of foundational exercises, hip strengthening exercises, and vestibular/balance exercises, making them successful to implement and practice at any stage of life!
- Provides individuals with Down syndrome with a road map for purposeful, specific, and successful movement across their lifetime
- Improves Physical Therapy Goals: Strength, Endurance, Joint Stability,
Balance, Coordination, Sequencing, Independent Practice, Lifetime of
- Improves Fitness: Strength, Endurance, Power, Stamina
- Improves Balance and Coordination: Joint Stability, Posture, Movement
Questions please email:
- Ashley Heiligenstadt, Program Coordinator – email@example.com
- Melissa Buczek, Site Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
[…] & GiGiFIT Adults — At Home Live from GiGi’s Playhouse Charlotte: HERE […]