The Ripple Effect of Kindness: Join us in a 25 Days of Giving Challenge
Did you know that random acts of kindness have a ripple effect on your body, mind, spirit, and the community? Performing random acts of kindness triggers the release of dopamine, the feel-good neurotransmitter in our brains. Yes! That means that acts of kindness, whether big or small, generate a sense of fulfillment and happiness while also giving back to those around you. As a bonus, when someone witnesses or receives a random act of kindness, it often sparks a chain reaction.
Track and share your progress with us by tagging us on Instagram @gigisplayhousechicago or Facebook @GiGi’s Playhouse Chicago! Once your board is completed, stop by GiGi’s Playhouse Chicago so we can celebrate your accomplishments and give you a gift in return; a Chicago Playhouse beanie as a thank you for all of your hard work!
Looking for more ways to give? Please consider making an impact to support GiGi’s Playhouse Chicago in one or more of the following ways:
- Donate to our End of the Year Giving Campaign
- Become a monthly 321 donor
- Create a personalized Celebration Club fundraiser
- Check with your company to see if they make matching donations
- Volunteer your time
- Purchase items from our Amazon Wish List
- Attend our fundraising events
- Like, comment, and share your stories on our blog, Facebook, and Instagram