Ways to support GiGi's Playhouse
With ever-increasing demand to expand our free programs, all designed to help improve participants’ speech, literacy, math, wellness and career skills, our very greatest need as we end 2023 and grow into 2024 is unrestricted program funding. Your commitment will help children and adults with Down syndrome succeed by greatly improving speech and literacy skills, combating low muscle tone via wellness programs, and expanding real world career skills.
- Provides one student the opportunity to participate in a 12-week session of the Amina Grace Speech and Language Program
- Supports a community awareness event for new families, volunteers and/or prospective donors to show people what the Playhouse is all about and the impact it makes on families, volunteers and community members
- Supports one individual with Down syndrome in the GiGiFIT or GiGi’s Kitchen program for a 12-week session
- Helps us provide mission critical ongoing school, office, kitchen, cleaning, and gym supplies, as well as food for program snacks, baby wipes, and outreach marketing materials
- Support an individual with Down syndrome for 10 weeks of one-on-one literacy or math tutoring
- Support the GiGi’s Kitchen program by providing the participants with fresh foods
- Provides purposeful lesson plans and activities for our drop-in programs
- Help provide a celebration package to welcome new families into the Down syndrome community
DID YOU KNOW?
It’s only because of your financial support that GiGi’s Playhouse can help make the world a more accepting AND generous place. Your generosity ensures that anyone who walks through our doors will not be turned away.
Our FREE, therapeutic, and educational programs can change lives.
From prenatal diagnosis through building career skills, GiGi’s provides a lifetime of support.
Adapting to the current landscape, GiGi’s now facilitates both virtual and in-person programming.
GiGi’s exists because of generous donations from individuals, foundations, corporations and you!