As GiGi’s Playhouse Annapolis grows, so will our program offerings. Below are the four programs we will initially offer to accommodate all ages. Keep in mind, for all children 13 and under a parent or guardian MUST remain at the playhouse during the program.
Families and siblings are always welcome at GiGi’s Playhouse during programs or any time when the Playhouse is open.
To register, please go to our calendar page.
LMNOP (Birth to 3 years) - Join us for an interactive and engaging program designed to guide parents and young children through learning basic sign language and other forms of communication using music and language-based activities.
Playhouse Pals (5 to 8 years old) - This program supports the development of friendships, social skills, and language though peer interactions while learning about and exploring a local venue/activity. Each session has three theme-based classes, incorporating a learning activity, real life experience, and review activity for greater learning.
Destination Discovery (all ages) - Bringing families together to share experiences and build relationships, this program also supports the development of fine motor, gross motor, social skills, and language through purposeful play and peer interactions in a casual and fun setting.
Fantastic Friends (18 years and up) - Promoting the development of friendships and social skills with peers, Fantastic Friends provides adult participants the chance to plan and attend events and activities at the Playhouse and around the Annapolis area. Karaoke on our stage will be one of our main attractions!
Stay tuned for more programs as we continue to expand!
Programs for all ages
- Daddy & Me
- Family Night
- Nuestros Angeles
- Open Play
- Story Telling
- New Caregivers Group
Programs for early learners
- 2 & Under– 0 to 24 months
- New Parents Group – pre-natal diagnosis to 12 months of age
- Preschool Prep – 24 to 48 months of age
- Special Olympics Young Athletes™ – 2½ to 7 years old
- Music Class– 3-5 years old
- Little Fingers, Big Plans – 3-6 years old
- Skill Builders – 3 years old and up
- Kindergarten Prep – 5-6 years old
Programs for school-age children and teens
- Busy Hands, Bigger Plans – 4-7 years old
- Cheer Gems – 4-16 years old
- Creative Exploration – 4-8 years old
- Homework Hoopla – school aged children
- 1-on-1 Handwriting – 5 and up
- Backpack Buddies – 5-11 years old
- Dance – 6 years old and up
- Super Sibs – siblings age 6-13 years old
- Karate Kickers – 8 years old and up
- Tennis – 8 years old and up
- Music In Motion – 9-14 years old
- Art Explosion – 9 years old and up
- Cooking Club – 10- 18 years old
- Friends, Fun & Fitness – 11-21 years old
- Teen Drama Troupe – 13-17 years old
- Teen Tech – 13-18 years old
- Teen Time Camp – 13-19 years old
Programs for young adults and adults
- Gratitude Committee
- Playhouse Partner
- E.P.I.C.: Empowerment, Participation, Independence and Community
- TEAM: Teaching Exercise, Activity and Movement