“With the help of GiGi’s Playhouse and their tutors, Sel and Shannon, Cayden made high honor roll at school. He has made some great achievements, such as:
- He has increased his reading level by one grade level in less than a year.
- He has increased his sight words by one grade level in less than a year.
- He is adding numbers together and writing down the answer.
- He is spelling words verbally and written.
- He loves coming to tutoring, where in the past he hated to read or do math.
I am so happy with his progress. His tutors have been awesome. They have encouraged him to meet all his goals. At this point, he has surpassed a lot of his goals, which were not expected to be met until April of next year, 2016.
~Lisa (Cayden’s mother)
“Michaela absolutely loves being a member of the Cheer Gems. Every week she counts down the days until “cheer practice.” Since being a part of this team, she has developed new friendships, learned new skills and built self-confidence. She has always had courage to take risks, and the Cheer Gems has allowed her to literally “soar” in this area as she is usually one of the Gems in the air during their routines. Her coach, Whitney Martin has done a fabulous job bringing out the best in all of the Gems, and Michaela adores her. I can’t wait to see what the Gems have in store for next season!”