GiGi’s Playhouse Twin Cities SoTR Satellite Now Open!
We are excited to pilot the following programs at our South of The River location in Apple Valley this Spring! All programs will be held at the beautiful Dakota Valley Learning Center.
Weekly Programs *Registration Required*
- Special Olympics Young Athletes (Ages 2.5-7) Saturdays, April 20th-May 25th 10:00am-10:45am (FULL)
- Special Olympics Young Athletes (Ages 2.5-7) Saturdays, April 20th-May 25th 11:00am-11:45am (FULL)
- Social Skills (Ages 6-8) Tuesdays, April 30th-May 28th 6:00pm-7:00pm
- Social Skills (Ages 9-12) Tuesdays, April 30th-May 28th 7:00pm-8:00pm
- Monthly Programs *No Registration Required*
- Fantastic Friends (Ages 18+) Tuesday, April 30th & Tuesday, May 28th 6:00pm-8:00pm
- Family Night (All Ages) Tuesday, May 21st 6:00pm-8:00pm
Since 2013, GiGi’s Playhouse Twin Cities has provided programs and activities for individuals with Down syndrome, their families and friends. GiGi’s Playhouse, with 43+ locations, it has become a cornerstone of the Down syndrome community, offering all services and support free of charge.
We are excited to announce that GiGi’s Playhouse Twin Cities is expanding! Our South of The River Satellite will now offer programs through Dakota Valley Learning Center in Apple Valley. We will provide a variety of rotating programs for different age groups.
Our structure and standards will be consistent with what is expected from GiGi’s Playhouse Twin Cities. Also consistent with the GiGi’s model, programs will be offered at no cost to families. This aspect of the GiGi’s experience is essential to our mission and can only be achieved through the generosity of our community as a whole. Please join our community and help support GiGi’s Playhouse Twin Cities South of The River!
Questions? Interested in volunteering or joining our newsletter?
Dakota Valley Learning Center
4679 144thStreet W.
Apple Valley, MN 55124