GiGi's Playhouse Twin Cities • 4740 Park Glen Road, St. Louis Park, MN 55416
Twin Cities Virtual Fantastic Friends (Ages 18+)
April 15 @ 5:00 pm - 5:45 pm
Fantastic Friends is a fun program to facilitate social interactions between adults with Down syndrome, their peers and the community. Friends and siblings 18+ are welcome to join!
For Thursday, April 15th’s Fantastic Friends,
join our volunteer program leader, Lillian, for a day of Self-Care.
3. Oobleck stress ball
- Adults may need a helper for this.
- We will be using Owen’s video for making the stress balls: HERE
Stress ball supplies:
- 1 cup corn starch
- About ½ cup of water
- Funnel or an empty bottle of water (16.9 fl oz plastic bottle)
- Scissors to cut water bottle if funnel isn’t available
- Additional cup (drinking cup, not measuring cup) if using funnel
- Towels (for mess)
Self Care worksheet:
- Filled out self-care worksheet: HERE
- (Optional) crayons or color pencils to color it
Fidgets or toys for comfort, to share for show and tell.