GiGi's Playhouse Twin Cities • 4740 Park Glen Road, St. Louis Park, MN 55416
Twin Cities GiGiFIT Infants/Toddlers (Ages 0-6)
July 28 @ 5:30 pm - 6:00 pm
Join Stacey Lustila-Siats, PT, DPT, PCS — Physical Therapist, and volunteer for our first local GiGiFIT Infants/Todddlers aimed at ages 0-6 years old.
GiGiFIT focuses on improving areas of fitness through building strength, endurance, power stability and movement control, GiGiFIT empowers individuals with Down syndrome to be more independent and confident in their abilities while improving overall health and wellness. GiGiFIT promotes wellness through nutrition, pushing through barriers and building self-confidence.
- Hello Song
- Foundational Activities
- (row-row-boat, penguin, stand-up & reach )
- Mobility Options
- (wheels on bus, ring around the rosie)
- Good bye Song
- small chair, bench, or other surface to sit on with feet touching the floor (parent can use their lap)
- Optional: Two Spots/circles
- A ball (larger ball is helpful for rolling game)
- Couch cushions/pillows/small step or box/basket
Families are required to RSVP. Then check your email confirmation for the ONLINE EVENT LINK for this program.
It is possible to log in with just a phone/audio only, once you click on the link, you will have the option to click on the phone — and then it will provide instructions.
FOR GOTO MEETING LOGIN INSTRUCTIONS, GO: HERE