GiGi's Playhouse Sugar Land • 14015 SW Freeway, Building 11, Sugar Land, Texas 77478
October 28 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm CDT
Gratitude Committee is a social club designed to help adults with Down syndrome socialize, practice useful fine and gross motor skills such as handwriting and physical activity.
Join us in-person for a socially distanced Gratitude Committee!
During Gratitude Committee, we write Thank You letters to our donors, make birthday cards for our participants, complete various projects around the Playhouse, play games that incorporate physical activity, and of course… BINGO! We also spend time helping another non-profit by decorating Lunches of Love bags, and we love helping others out in the community with a variety of community service projects.
Parents & Students
- Students MUST RSVP because space is limited.
- Students must wear a mask for the duration of the program.
- Please provide a healthy sack lunch.
- Ages 18 and up.
- Volunteers MUST RSVP so that we know how much help we have.
- Volunteers must wear a mask for the duration of the program.
- Volunteer jobs include assisting program lead, engaging in conversation and activities with students, leading activities such as bingo or other games, and assisting staff member with any administrative needs.
- Volunteers are welcome to bring children or other family member to help. Please include them in your RSVP.
- Please make sure you have completed the Volunteer Orientation prior to attending. To find next Orientation date, click HERE.