GiGi's Playhouse San Diego • 4761 Cass St., San Diego, CA 92109
Virtual Destination Discovery
July 16, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Destination Discovery supports the development of fine motor skills, gross motor skills, social skills and language through purposeful play and peer to peer interaction in a causal and fun setting. This program also brings families together to share experiences and build relationships.
For the list of materials for our Purposeful Play Activities see below (45-60 minutes):
Octopus craft Materials:
- Construction paper or white paper
- marker or pen/pencil
- cheerios or small buttons or beads or beans
- liquid glue
- googly eyes
Ocean animal fun Materials:
- 4 Paper plates
- Number back side of each paper plate 1-4 – On other side of each paper plate write: Swim like a fish, Walk like a crab, Swim like an octopus, Dance to Baby Shark.
Ocean Sensory Bottles Materials:
- Empty water bottle (wide opening if possible)
- baby oil
- small shells
- small plastic sea animals or gemstones
- ocean stickers
- funnel and measuring cup
- blue food coloring.