GiGi's Playhouse Quad Cities • 3906 38th Ave., Moline, IL 61265
Virtual 2 and Under
March 13 @ 8:30 am - 9:30 am
2 and Under is the perfect place for children to meet new friends, learn and grow; while parents have the opportunity to socialize and network with one another!
2 and Under goals include:
- Increase positive social interactions among peers and siblings.
- Provide a positive setting for parents to share experiences and learn from each other.
- Provide ongoing support and networking for new and current families.
In addition, the family will receive a Best of All book to build knowledge and:
- Understand the purposeful progression of skills in children ages birth through three.
- Implement activities at home to build skills and increase language development.
8:30-9:00- Socialize & network with other families
9:00-9:30- Our Occupational Therapy Intern, Paige Blazina, will join to discuss playing with babies and the importance of play.
RSVP at the link below!
Are you interested in being a program host family for this program? Please contact Pam at email@example.com or (309)762-PLAY (7529) for more information.