GiGi's Playhouse Quad Cities • 3906 38th Ave., Moline, IL 61265
- This event has passed.
Playhouse Pals (5-8 yrs)
January 25 @ 9:00 am - 9:45 amFree
Playhouse Pals theme is winter.
Playhouse Pals supports the therapeutic-based development of individuals with Down syndrome, with goals of achieving the following:
- Increase social skills, with focus on group participation and increasing leisure activity options.
- Increase language development, with focus on vocabulary development, receptive language skills such as following directions and answering basic questions and promoting successful interaction with peers.
- Increase gross motor skills, with focus on general health, strength, balance, and utilizing motor skills to participate in educational, social, and leisure activities.
- Increase fine motor skills, with focus on self-help skills and independent work.
In addition, the family will receive a Best of All book to build knowledge and:
- Understand the purpose behind all of GiGi’s Playhouse programs.
- Implement activities at home to build skills and increase language development.
RSVPs are not required but are encouraged.
Please RSVP at the link below by 12pm the day before the event to let us know you are coming!
If you have any questions, please contact us at 309-762-7529 or email@example.com.
Are you interested in being a program leader or host family for this program? Please contact Pam at firstname.lastname@example.org or (309)762-PLAY (7529) for more information.