GiGi’s Playhouse-Leaps and Bounds Program (3-5 yrs.)
Bring your child to GiGi’s Playhouse/Phoenix first Leaps and Bounds Program this Saturday, February 20th from 10:00-11:00am. This is a play-based program for 3-5 year olds that focuses on the development of large and small muscle groups. Children will participate in fun and engaging activities that require movement and interaction with their environment. Family members are a key participant in this program and will encourage their child to reach his or her Best of All throughout each session. Leaps & Bounds supports therapeutic-based development of individuals with Down syndrome, with goals to achieve the following:
- Increase fine motor skills
- Increase gross motor skills
- Increase social skills
- Increase language development
In addition, the family will receive a Best of All book to build knowledge and:
- understand the purposeful progression of skills in children ages three through five.
- implement activities at home to build skills and increase language development.
All programs are free of charge at GiGI’s Playhouse.
GiGi’s Playhouse is located at 9160 E. Shea Blvd., Suite 103B, Scottsdale, AZ. 480-451-PLAY (7529).
We look forward to seeing you on Saturday!