Quarterly Highlights: October – December 2022
January 26, 2023
GiGi’s NYC recently closed out our Fall Semester, and what a great semester it was! It was filled with so many highlights, marked by our 10th Anniversary Gala. Check out the recap below to read about our amazing fourth quarter:
- We hosted a three-part special event, Storybook Workshop, where our participants used their creativity to author and illustrate their own storybook.
- We celebrated a decade of achievement at our 10th Anniversary Gala, where we honored our Co-Founders, Tracy Nixon and Debbie Morris, as well as long-time GiGi’s NYC supporter, Sandy Herzfeld, CEO of Guardian Service Industries.
- We had a hauntingly fun time at our annual Halloween Spooktacular.
- GiGi’s NYC staff and Board attended the National Leadership Conference in Illinois, where our participant Malik was a presenter.
- Ken Siri – CFA, Self-Direction Broker, mentor, author, and autism advocate – hosted our community for a three-part series on Self-Direction, a highly requested topic within our community.
- We hosted our first Holiday Market which featured one-of-kind items created by our community, which was a huge success!
We are extremely thankful for all our amazing participants, families, volunteers, donors and community partners. We can do what we do because of YOU!
GiGi’s NYC Quarterly Highlights: January – March 2023
2023 got off to an amazing start! GiGi's NYC recently closed out our Winter Semester, which started with the launch of three new programs and...
Who’s Ready for Springtime?-by Fatima, GiGi’s NYC Participant
Happy Spring to everyone at GiGi’s Playhouse NYC! Spring is already here so we can enjoy fun things like playing sports and outdoor games and...
Leave a Comment