- This event has passed.
Art Explosion (8 years & under)
October 21, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Program Description: Provide hands on experience with multiple art media and provide an outlet for individuals with Down syndrome to express themself, build confidence and socialize with peers.
Ages: 8 years old and under, siblings are welcome.
· Provide healthy outlet for children/adults to express themself
· Build self-confidence
· Promote positive peer interactions and socialization
· Gain experience with multiple art projects
Interested in becoming a volunteer?
Volunteers assist the Program Leader & participants with activities, set-up & clean-up, maintain a welcome & safe environment, provide supervision.
- Fill out an application form ONCE HERE!
- Attend one Volunteer Orientation session, held the 2nd Wednesday of each month, 4-5pm OR 5-6pm, or pick a time that is good for you on the 2nd Friday of each month. RSVP to Sara HERE
- Then each time you want to volunteer for an event; sign up online at www.signupgenius.com/findasignup and search for Milwaukee@gigisplayhouse.org