We would love to have you visit the Playhouse but please schedule and confirm your visit by calling 608-709-1411 or emailing email@example.com before coming by.
Our group programming is still virtual and you can RSVP in the calendar below.
GiGi’s Playhouse Madison • 4104 Monona Drive, Madison, WI 53716
Virtual GiGi’s Kitchen – Cooking @ 12 pm ET/11 am CT/9 am PT
May 14 @ 11:00 am - 11:45 am
This is an online session.
This program is recommended for ages all ages.
Shari and Heather from GiGi’s Playhouse Hoffman Estates are excited to see you all!
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1-pound thick bacon cut into cubes (can also use chicken or tofu)
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 3 heads of romaine, cut into pieces
- 1 cup small croutons, plain
- 1/3 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 Tablespoon Mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons fresh garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste (optional)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ teaspoon hot sauce
- 2 Tablespoons shredded parmesan cheese
- 2/3 cup light olive oil
GiGi’s Kitchen is designed to emphasize the importance of health and wellness through nutrition education, kitchen safety, food preparation, social activities and a shared meal/snack. Under the guidance of program leaders, participants will learn about and progress through skills including measurements, food handling, knife skills, ingredient identification, palette expansion, and nutrition. Participants will be introduced to various cooking techniques. GiGi’s Kitchen program will build participants self-esteem and self-confidence through nutrition and wellness!
RSVP below to let us know you will be joining us, check your inbox for more details.
Directions for Participants to join GoToMeeting Click Here.
RSVP HERE: Kitchen 5/14