We would love to have you visit the Playhouse but please schedule and confirm your visit by calling 608-709-1411 or emailing email@example.com before coming by.
Our group programming is still virtual and you can RSVP in the calendar below.
GiGi's Playhouse Madison • 4104 Monona Drive, Madison, WI 53716
In-Person Seahorse Healing Small Group Event Ages 8+
September 11 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Horses + Horsemanship – Meet and Greet at Seahorse Healing
This event will take place at Imagine Farm in Belleville, WI
Come meet Magic the Gypsy Horse for a morning of activities, learning, and hands on horse time. Participants will learn about being around and working with horses from the ground up (which is naturally good for the soul!). You will also have the opportunity to groom them and/or participate in hands-on activities.
No horse experience is necessary and no activity is required.
This is a chance to be at the farm, to breathe fresh air and get away from town for a bit – all along the naturally healing presence of the horses.
Magic is a gentle sweet horse who loves meeting new visitors. We are excited to meet you!
Learn more about Seahorse Healing HERE
We will meet outdoors so please bring the following:
- Dress in layers
- Close-toed shoes are required to be near the horses.
- Bring a folding chair or whatever else might keep you comfortable in an outdoor setting
PLEASE READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING:
- There is a strict limit on how many can attend this for the safety of the horses and participants.
- Each participant is required to bring one parent/caregiver as this will be taking place at a barn in Belleville.
- The participant and parent/caregiver will all be participating in this event.
- The max number of participants we can have is 10.
- This event is weather dependent.
RSVP: You must RSVP with the information for the participant AND the Parent/Caregiver. ONLY SUBMIT 1 RSVP- the RSVP will be for both the participant and caregiver.
When the max number of participants is met the RSVP will be closed.
If you would like to be put on a waiting list please email Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org