Greetings GiGi’s Playhouse Little Rock Community,
Based on the latest information and guidance from our national office and public health officials, we have decided to suspend all programming, events and volunteer orientations at GiGi’s Playhouse Little Rock until further notice.
Why are we suspending programs?
Out of an abundance of caution because of potential heightened risk for some members of our GiGi’s family, and because community transmission is suspected in our area, we want to be proactive and do our part now to limit the impact of the virus. We are not aware of any individuals connected to the Playhouse who have had exposure to COVID-19, and we don’t yet have any confirmation of community transmission.
What does this mean?
- Our Playhouse will be closed to visitors.
- We are taking this time to sterilize the Playhouse thoroughly.
- Staff will be answering calls and emails from new families and others who may need to reach us. Call us: (501) 246-5654 Email us: email@example.com
- We are still here for our community! We are working on opportunities to continue to engage with you virtually during this time.
How long are we suspending programs?
We don’t know how long programs will be suspended. We are monitoring the situation in Arkansas as it evolves. Our expectation as of today is that this will be required for at least several weeks. We plan to update you as often as possible on our status.
What do we need you to do?
- If anyone who has been to our location in the past two weeks receives a confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis, we ask that you let us know ASAP so that we can communicate to others who may have been exposed.
- If you want to know if you have been exposed, UAMS is providing a free online screener to help you get started.
- Continue practicing those healthy habits.
Thank you all for your patience and understanding during this rapidly changing situation. We’ll see you all back at our programs and events as soon as possible!
GiGi’s Playhouse Little Rock Board of Managers