GiGi’s Playhouse Indianapolis has implemented additional safety standards in an effort to reduce the health risks for our families, volunteers/staff, and other visitors to our Playhouse.
- Regular Temperature Checks: Staff, volunteers, and Playhouse visitors will receive temperature checks before being allowed to come into our Playhouse.
- PPE for All: All staff, volunteers, and Playhouse visitors over the age of 2 years are required to wear a mask at all times. GiGi’s Playhouse Indianapolis will provide a mask for those who do not bring their own.
- Designed for Social Distance: All open areas inside the Playhouse have been evaluated and redesigned where necessary to help ensure social distancing between participants. Visual cues will be placed prominently throughout the Playhouse to drive awareness of this requirement.
- Limiting Capacity: All areas available will have reduced capacity to ensure a safer environment and to assist with Social Distancing measure.
- Routine Cleaning and Nightly Sanitation: Staff and volunteers will be cleaning/disinfecting high touch areas every 30 minutes while our Playhouse is open. Each evening after we close, we will ensure that the Playhouse is sanitized prior to welcoming you back the Playhouse the next morning. In addition, All staff and volunteers will receive ongoing training on cleaning protocols.
- Stay Home if You’re Sick: Please stay home if you don’t feel well or exhibits these symptoms of illness:
- Fever 100 F or above
- Loss of taste or smell
- Nausea or vomiting
- Live with a household member who is currently sick with COVID-19
- Be Ready for Temperature Checks: Everyone will have their temperature taken prior to check in. We will also ask you four health screening questions when you enter GiGi’s Playhouse Indianapolis. (Link to the questionnaire)
- Sanitize Your Hands Upon Entry: Everyone will be asked to sanitize their hands upon entry to our Playhouse.
- Bring Your Mask: Everyone will be asked to bring their own mask and wear inside the Playhouse. GiGi’s Playhouse will have disposable masks available if needed during your visit.
- Keep Your Distance: Please respect all signage regarding social distancing. Strive to maintain at least six feet between you and others whenever possible.
- Expect Reduced Capacity: To ensure proper social distancing, we will have limited capacity at our Playhouse.