Dear GiGi’s Playhouse families and volunteers,
The health and safety of our GiGi’s Playhouse Indianapolis community is our highest priority. As the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to spread throughout the country, I wanted to share some of the actions GiGi’s Playhouse Indianapolis is taking to help protect both you, our volunteers and employees.
As this situation continues to evolve, we will closely monitor guidance from our National Office, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and local health officials. We will continue to rely on their recommendations and expertise to inform our decisions.
As a result, we are:
- Increasing the frequency and rigor of cleaning and sanitization in our Playhouse.
- Asking all visitors to use hand sanitizer before and after checking into the Playhouse.
- Based on the guidance we’ve received from our National Office and the actions we’ve taken; our Playhouse will remain open for programs—we’re doing all we can to make sure you feel safe, comfortable and welcome.
We would like to remind families and volunteers to refrain from coming to the Playhouse if:
- Symptoms of diarrhea, runny nose (colored discharge) or vomiting within the past 24 hours
- Temperature over 101 degrees within the past 24 hours
- Currently have a persistent cough
All of us at GiGi’s Playhouse Indianapolis understand that this issue is cause for concern to many, and we offer our deepest sympathies to those who have already been affected. Rest assured that as circumstances continue to develop, one thing will remain the same: We will make our decisions with the health and well-being of our families, volunteers, employees and community as our highest priority.
GiGi’s Playhouse Indianapolis