Yesterday was the last day of programming in the first playhouse we called home. As we prepare to move this weekend to our new home, I can’t help but look back on all that we have accomplished as GiGi’s Playhouse Hillsborough since our doors opened in January 2015.
In 2 years and 8 months, over 300 families have become a part of the GiGi’s family. They have participated in our 25 different programs, and 2,000 volunteer hours have been donated to run the programs.
As we fund raise the money needed to prepare and open our new playhouse, the comments that have come with the donations show the impact GiGi’s Playhouse Hillsborough has had on our families lives.
- An inspiration beyond WORDS!!!
- GiGi’s is a great organization that does wonderful things each day! We are happy to support you any way we can! We look forward to volunteering again once we are back up in Hillsborough in September.
- GiGi’s Playhouse is an important part of my beautiful grandson’s life.
- Happy to support such an inspiring effort!
- I am so happy that (participant) found GiGi’s. It is such an important part of her life. You do such a marvelous job….
- I am so happy to donate to GiGi’s because it is such a great place and we all love how much it has done for you.
- Thank you for all the great things you do.
- Thank you for loving and caring about our children so passionately.
- Their programs have grown so much, they need and deserve a bigger place; let’s all do what we can to help them.
- What a great organization with tremendous success in such a relatively short time.
On behalf of the Board of Managers and myself, your words have meant the world to us. To hear (and read) the impact we have had on the lives of the participants, their family members and the volunteers is amazing. Thank you for your support and encouragement, and we look forward to the next chapter in our adventure together.
I hope to see all of you at the Grand Opening on Sunday, September 24, from 2- 4PM at our new location- 450 Amwell Road, Suite H!