Please note all times are listed in the Central Daylight Time Zone
For more instructions on how to log into the live classes click here
GiGi's Playhouse Hoffman Estates • 2350 West Higgins Road, Hoffman Estates, IL 60169
Fantastic Friends: World Skills @ 6:30 pm ET/5:30 pm CT/3:30 pm PT
October 26, 2021 @ 5:30 pm - 6:15 pm
This program is for adults 18+
- Read-Aloud of the Week: “Stick and Stone” by Beth Ferry
- Resilience Icebreaker Activity: “What is one way that you can be a good friend?”
- “Friendship Puzzle” Activity
- Supplies needed: Template (https://43ab3e69-bcdf-4704-95b0-0c6d7632f48e.filesusr.com/ugd/895fd9_ab4c73067c9640a5bb37e17085c92ab3.pdf), crayons, colored pencils, markers, & stickers
- “Five Finger Friendship Challenge” Activity
- Paper, crayons, colored pencils, & markers
- Closing and Set Goal: Work on the areas of growth that you identified in the “Five Finger Friendship Challenge” throughout the week!
We will socialize in the first 15 minutes with friends and then jump into some discussions around world skills needed to navigate as an adult in 2021. We will talk about money and shopping, being with friends in the age of a pandemic and more.
RSVP to let us know you’re coming!
Directions for Participants to join GoToMeeting Click Here.